Hankey K-5 Families,
You are invited to a Welcome Back to School Pick-up Event, celebrating our new school year, on MONDAY, AUGUST 17!
8:30-9:30 am Kindergarten and 1st Grade Families
9:45-10:45 am 2nd and 3rd Grade Families
11:00-12:00 am 4th and 5th Grade Families
This is a walk in event, so you are welcomed to walk over to school. There will be limited parking in the lot (please do not park in a numbered staff spot) and plenty of parking on the street (but please observe parking restrictions and be courteous to our neighbors.) Masks are MANDATORY while you are on campus.
Stop at the FRONT of the school to pick up your child’s OPTION CONFIRMATION, WEEK AT A GLANCE SCHEDULE, and REGISTRATION PACKET. You can also meet representatives from Hankey’s PTSA and CARL HANKEY INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION (CHIEF).
KINDERGARTEN, 2nd and 4th GRADE FAMILIES:
- Follow the arrows into the Kindergarten playground area.
- Pick up your child’s textbooks and curriculum materials at the kindergarten lunch tables.
- Stop at the OPTIONAL CANVAS PARENT STATION located under the popups to set up your CANVAS Parent Account (you can use your cell phone).
- Stop at the mural in the front of the school to take your back to school picture!
1st, 3rd, and 5th GRADE FAMILIES:
- Follow the arrows to the back of the school blacktop area.
- Pick up your child’s textbooks and curriculum materials at the back lunch tables.
- Stop at the OPTIONAL CANVAS PARENT STATION located under the popups by the handball courts to set up your CANVAS Parent Account (you can use your cell phone).
- Stop at the mural in the back of the school to take your back to school picture!
Families with students in multiple grade levels are welcomed to choose one time to come to school for your pick up if you would like.
If you are unable to attend, please call the Office (949 234-5315) and our staff will make arrangements for you to pick up your child’s materials.
We are looking forward to the 2020-21 School Year. Together we can do “VIRTUALLY” anything! Go HAWKS!