As all our Hankey scholars return to the classroom, it is important to remember that screening for illness at home is a critical part of each school day.
Screening at Home
- Families need to take student temperatures each day before going to school. Any student with a fever of 100.4 F or higher should not go to a school site.
Drinking fountains are still turned off for safety reasons, so as the days begin to heat up, it is very important to send your child to school with a filled water bottle.
Before School Reminders: (7:45-8:00 am)
- Kindergartners will continue to line up on the Kindergarten blacktop.
- Students in grades 1-3rd will continue to line up at their normal teacher spots on the blacktop.
- Students in grades 4th and 5th will now line up in front of their teachers’ classrooms.
- Students in grades 6-8th will continue to line up in their designated areas.
Supervision in all areas begins at 7:45am. If a student must come to school earlier, please have him or her wait in front of the Office until 7:45 am.
As we return to full day, if you are bringing your child to school by car, please help us expedite the arrival process by following the supervising staff directions and pulling all the way forward. Students should not be exiting the car in the red zones.